Naruto - New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto - New Age

A free Naruto text-based RPG for all who wish to join!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Jukebox (Music for you, from you) Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:15 by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm
Jukebox (Music for you, from you) Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:14 by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin For Sale
Jukebox (Music for you, from you) Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:12 by cangliang

» Prada Belts
Jukebox (Music for you, from you) Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:25 by cangliang

» Armani Belt on sale
Jukebox (Music for you, from you) Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:24 by cangliang

» gucci belt
Jukebox (Music for you, from you) Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:22 by cangliang

» authentischen Hermes Lindy Taschen
Jukebox (Music for you, from you) Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:53 by cangliang

» ]Hermes Victoria Bag
Jukebox (Music for you, from you) Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:52 by cangliang

» Hermes Evelyn pm
Jukebox (Music for you, from you) Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:51 by cangliang

The Staff
Administrator
Midnight

Mods

Eigo Terumi
Rakashua
~ßµßßlê~ħ§å§ïñ~

Feel free to ask any members of the staff if you have any trouble!

Jukebox (Music for you, from you)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight
Hokage
Midnight

Jukebox (Music for you, from you) Empty
PostSubject: Jukebox (Music for you, from you)   Jukebox (Music for you, from you) Icon_minitime5th May 2010, 11:07

Heard some great song you like? Want to find out what other people like?
Just post a music or video clip here! You can either send a link or just insert the video (button found near the link button), but to make this topic work better on slower computers, we recommend you use links.

Lately, I have developed a liking for Vocaloids. It's a japanese program that turns vocals and notes into music, with different "singers" you can buy. Anyway, they have silly, happy, sad, and every other kind of music!

Here's an example:
Teto Kasane - Kasane Territory
Back to top Go down
http://newage.narutorpg.org
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Jukebox (Music for you, from you)   Jukebox (Music for you, from you) Icon_minitime5th May 2010, 11:26

I can't link while at School but.

Vocaloids have a variety of voice software. However, Kasane Teto is not a Vocaloid : she's an UTAU, a free soft-ware based voice with a databank that's made by people. The vocaloids include English and Japanese ones. When I get home, I can link and upload a great number of songs.. XD

Hm, something from the flipside though :

Great German band, called Rammstein. I'm sure most of you have heard of them, if you've watched the first Triple X or Mortal Kombat : Annihilation. If not, look'em up if you like a little bit of metal with a slight hint of techno. XD They sing in german mostly, they do have some songs with Russian and French, a couple with some english and some english adapted songs, as well as a full spanish one. XD

Once again, I'll link when I get home. XD
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Hokage
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Jukebox (Music for you, from you)   Jukebox (Music for you, from you) Icon_minitime6th May 2010, 06:53

Yeah yeah, I know Teto is an Utauloid. And I have heard a lot of Voca/Utauloid songs, that was just an example playing in my head at the moment xP

I have heard about Rammstein. I don't especially like them, but it's nothing "personal", I just don't like heavy metal in common.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Jukebox (Music for you, from you)   Jukebox (Music for you, from you) Icon_minitime6th May 2010, 07:34

it's ok, I have some softer stuff too. XD

Depends if you consider Evanescence softer.. XD Other then that, if you want to go a tad softer

Yuki Kajiura is pretty good. She made the tracks for .Hack//sign, Mai HiME and probably a great many for Tsubasa Chronicles too. I particularly like A Song of Storm and Fire, Mezame and Aura/Evil version. XD
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Hokage
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Jukebox (Music for you, from you)   Jukebox (Music for you, from you) Icon_minitime7th May 2010, 04:32

I like the way that anime theme songs are SO much better than with American cartoons. It's annoying how often they dub the theme songs, or even make their own. Ever seen the American theme song for Dragon Ball Z? Or One Piece? Whenever I try to watch those videos, I can't finish them as they are far too *censored* and lose 1000-0 to the Japanese versions.

lol!
See, even Goku lols at the American version!
Back to top Go down
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Jukebox (Music for you, from you)   Jukebox (Music for you, from you) Icon_minitime7th May 2010, 07:41

Hey I grew up with DBZ english! ;.; and Cardcaptor's is kinda catchy, as with Pokemon, the first three seasons of pokemon, and Beyblade. XD Sailor Moon's I knew by heart.

But I consider those my childhood cartoons, so, it doesn't really count. Anime wise, I tend to like a great many openings, but my favorite has to be.. hm. Opening, it's probably Ichirin no Hana, which is Bleach's #3 Opening. for an Ending, I love Alumina in Death Note. XD

So cha. Razz
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Hokage
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Jukebox (Music for you, from you)   Jukebox (Music for you, from you) Icon_minitime7th May 2010, 07:48

I haven't really watched many animes, I prefer manga. But I have seen some...?

I think FMA's first opening is pretty good, and I haven't seen Pokémon in English; in Finland it is considered a children's cartoon, and as such, dubbed to Finnish. The dub isn't really that bad.

I like some Naruto openings, too. I have Hero's Comeback and Bacchikoi in my music player : P
Back to top Go down
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Jukebox (Music for you, from you)   Jukebox (Music for you, from you) Icon_minitime7th May 2010, 09:27

XD Hero's Comeback and Haruka Kanata are my favs. XD

Asian Kung-Fu Generation does FMA #4 Theme. XD they're awesome.. the reason I found that one out is that the songs sound alike.

Oh, you should go look up Lilium from Elfen Lied. It's in Latin and is pretty awesome. Still Doll, from Vampire Knight was good too. XD

I haven't watched that many, but I tend to find a lot of music Razz
Back to top Go down
Death~Divides
Konoha Genin
Death~Divides

PostSubject: Re: Jukebox (Music for you, from you)   Jukebox (Music for you, from you) Icon_minitime7th May 2010, 11:59

Situations by Escape The Fate........ All i can say........

LOOK IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Luxas
Konoha Genin
Luxas

PostSubject: Re: Jukebox (Music for you, from you)   Jukebox (Music for you, from you) Icon_minitime9th May 2010, 07:51

My favorite is Wind.Here link if somebody doesn't know this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia_OUk1aVsE&feature=related but I think every body knows this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jukebox (Music for you, from you)   Jukebox (Music for you, from you) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jukebox (Music for you, from you)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto - New Age :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: