Naruto - New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto - New Age

A free Naruto text-based RPG for all who wish to join!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Shoujin Clan Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:15 by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm
Shoujin Clan Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:14 by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin For Sale
Shoujin Clan Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:12 by cangliang

» Prada Belts
Shoujin Clan Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:25 by cangliang

» Armani Belt on sale
Shoujin Clan Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:24 by cangliang

» gucci belt
Shoujin Clan Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:22 by cangliang

» authentischen Hermes Lindy Taschen
Shoujin Clan Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:53 by cangliang

» ]Hermes Victoria Bag
Shoujin Clan Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:52 by cangliang

» Hermes Evelyn pm
Shoujin Clan Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:51 by cangliang

The Staff
Administrator
Midnight

Mods

Eigo Terumi
Rakashua
~ßµßßlê~ħ§å§ïñ~

Feel free to ask any members of the staff if you have any trouble!

Shoujin Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eigo Terumi
S-rank Missing-Nin
Eigo Terumi

Shoujin Clan Empty
PostSubject: Shoujin Clan   Shoujin Clan Icon_minitime18th April 2010, 04:42

Name: Shoujin

Kekkei Genkai Ranton. From birth, each member of the Shoujin clan has a third eye located on his or her forehead. The eye shall remain closed until certain emotional requirements are fulfilled. When the eye opens, it will reveal a bright yellow iris with a purple pupil. Around the iris is a mauve swirl. The Third Eye, gives the user a great boost in range, allowing them to see almost 25% further than usual but only in a straight line, the eye also has the function of zooming in to small objects to great detail. The Eye would give its users control over the Ranton Element also known as Storm Release. Originally being a fusion of Raiton and Suiton, the element is usually beams of lightning which flows like water. Users can create the flowing beams using chakra but it is almost always easier to transform a liquid. The eye also has a second stage, which is usually activated at Jounin level. The second stage eye will look almost exactly the same as the last except for the lack of mauve swirl, a user of the second stage eye will have their range of vision 50% greater than usual and it is no longer limited to a straight line, only users of this eye can use the clan’s most devastating jutsu. Ranton techniques do not have any strenghts or weaknesess against other elements.
Secret Clan Jutsu:
Spoiler:

History :
A long time prior to the creation of the clan, a secretive society which resided high in the mountains of Kumogakure. The society’s actions were considered dangerous to the village and its leader, Kinto Shoujin, was assassinated by a team of ANBU led by the Shodai Raikage, this created a large divide in the organization, both sides with a different candidate for the new leader. After years of battle, the winning side exiled the other to the out most parts of the mountains. The humiliated and defeated side’s leader, Ryu Shoujin sacrificed two of his own men to obtain both their chakra affinities. Using a powerful, dark kinjutsu he was able to infuse his chakra-less body with the Raiton and Suiton element. The fusion of elements created the Ranton Element but as punishment for the sacrifices he had made for his own strength, the god who placed the elements inside Aito cursed him with the appearance of a third eye. Aito and his men led an attack against the other society members, annihalting them completely. The Nindaime Raikage decided to send a team of his most powerful Jounin to capture Ryu and his men, a small few members were able to flee and spread the clan across the shinobi world. Those who remained in Kumogakure were able to strike a peace treaty with the Nindaime Raikage which allowed them to stay in the mountains but were not allowed to enter the main village until the end of Yondaime's reign. Because of the treaty, the Shoujin are still living high on the mountain side awaiting the Yondaime's death.

Last edited by Raito Shoujin on 18th April 2010, 07:43; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Hokage
Midnight

Shoujin Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujin Clan   Shoujin Clan Icon_minitime18th April 2010, 05:10

Spoiler:
For all jutsu, take away the extra empty lines. It makes the application clearer.

Flash Flood: How large is the beam? How fast does it travel? How large is the explosion?
Laser Shower: How many beams are created? How large are the explosions?
Radiant Rapids: How strong is the electrical surge?
Majestic Roar: How large is the explosion?
Omoikane: How does a layer of energy protect you from damage?
Hachiman: I think converting your body to energy would be a completely separate KKG.
Back to top Go down
http://newage.narutorpg.org
Eigo Terumi
S-rank Missing-Nin
Eigo Terumi

Shoujin Clan Empty
PostSubject: Umm   Shoujin Clan Icon_minitime18th April 2010, 05:14

I'll change it but Hachiman is like really important to the character, Ranton is made of Water and Lightning, so I am basically using the fact that the human body is mostly made of water. I used the word energy because I didn't really know what to call the Ranton (as it isn't anything like ice or steam)
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Hokage
Midnight

Shoujin Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujin Clan   Shoujin Clan Icon_minitime18th April 2010, 05:18

Okay, I'll allow Hachiman, but a speed boost of 100% would be pretty OP, even if it was realistic as you're energy, and instead of getting a 25% strength boost I think you should electrify opponents on contact or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Eigo Terumi
S-rank Missing-Nin
Eigo Terumi

Shoujin Clan Empty
PostSubject: Done   Shoujin Clan Icon_minitime18th April 2010, 07:44

Check it now
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Hokage
Midnight

Shoujin Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujin Clan   Shoujin Clan Icon_minitime18th April 2010, 07:51

Hmm... I think it's fine now.

Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shoujin Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujin Clan   Shoujin Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoujin Clan
Page 1 of 1