Naruto - New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto - New Age

A free Naruto text-based RPG for all who wish to join!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
New naruto game Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:15 by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm
New naruto game Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:14 by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin For Sale
New naruto game Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:12 by cangliang

» Prada Belts
New naruto game Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:25 by cangliang

» Armani Belt on sale
New naruto game Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:24 by cangliang

» gucci belt
New naruto game Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:22 by cangliang

» authentischen Hermes Lindy Taschen
New naruto game Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:53 by cangliang

» ]Hermes Victoria Bag
New naruto game Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:52 by cangliang

» Hermes Evelyn pm
New naruto game Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:51 by cangliang

The Staff
Administrator
Midnight

Mods

Eigo Terumi
Rakashua
~ßµßßlê~ħ§å§ïñ~

Feel free to ask any members of the staff if you have any trouble!

New naruto game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Itachi hatake

New naruto game Empty
PostSubject: New naruto game   New naruto game Icon_minitime4th May 2010, 13:30

Have any of you heard of Naruto Ryujinki (In english : Naruto Sacred dragon sword). It was only supposed to come out in japan ,but has now been confirmed for the US on October 10 2010. It's coming out this year and I'm so excited. The sad thing is it is only for the Wii. So if you don't have one too bad. But there is a downside to the game it has nothing to do with the series. Plus it is now a hack and slash game where naruto now has a chakra power sord which is not part of his character. The upside is in storymode you get to play as sasuke and go curse mark mode anytime you want. Also Naruto shippuden Ultimate ninja storm 2 is coming out this year in fall. For PS3 AND XBOX 360!!!! I'm so excited b/c Sasuke in this one is in the Akatsuki now!!! Well thats all I hope you like. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Hokage
Midnight

New naruto game Empty
PostSubject: Re: New naruto game   New naruto game Icon_minitime7th May 2010, 04:36

Okay, maybe I SHOULD start asking my dad for a PS3.

Naruto Ryujinki sounds like just another adventure-"fighting"-action-game with nothing in common with the original anime except for the characters.

I have often considered getting a Naruto fighting game, but there has always been something to set me down; either the crushing ratings or the lack of a Japanese sound track (I hate dubs). I'll just have to hope this one is better.
Back to top Go down
http://newage.narutorpg.org
Shigeki Uchiha
Konoha Jounin

New naruto game Empty
PostSubject: Re: New naruto game   New naruto game Icon_minitime7th May 2010, 13:07

I honestly Never Buy Naruto Games, I rent them for one week. I only play on them 1-2 hours a day and by the end of the week I have finished the game..
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Misora
Konoha Genin
Kaoru Misora

New naruto game Empty
PostSubject: Re: New naruto game   New naruto game Icon_minitime28th July 2010, 11:25

Haha I like the older ones: Naruto Ultimate Ninja two and three. They were for PS 2, but they had a nice, long story line and great Vs. Battles, at least in my opinion.

My favorite thing was that you could change the character's Jutsu, like give Chidori to Hinata and Dynamic Entry to Shino and stuff like that. It was really fun.

I also like the large character selection, and how you could change the colors of their outfits (Picture Gui in yellow: yeah). Sure, it wasn't 3-D, but not all the Naruto games that are 3-D look good at all; sometimes Naruto looks really lame.

Anyway, yeah, that was one of my favorites. I tried some others on X-box 360 and Wii and I didn't really like them all that much. Plus, some of the voice actors were REALLY bad. I mean, for one game, even I could have done a better voice for Kakashi (And I'm a girl!).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New naruto game Empty
PostSubject: Re: New naruto game   New naruto game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New naruto game
Page 1 of 1