Naruto - New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto - New Age

A free Naruto text-based RPG for all who wish to join!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:15 by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm
What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:14 by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin For Sale
What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 00:12 by cangliang

» Prada Belts
What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:25 by cangliang

» Armani Belt on sale
What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:24 by cangliang

» gucci belt
What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2013, 18:22 by cangliang

» authentischen Hermes Lindy Taschen
What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:53 by cangliang

» ]Hermes Victoria Bag
What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:52 by cangliang

» Hermes Evelyn pm
What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 20:51 by cangliang

The Staff
Administrator
Midnight

Mods

Eigo Terumi
Rakashua
~ßµßßlê~ħ§å§ïñ~

Feel free to ask any members of the staff if you have any trouble!

What would you do if...?

Go down 
+6
×xßlööÐ¥-£åñg§x×
Eigo Terumi
Death~Divides
Nekomata
Midnight
Kaoru Misora
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Midnight
Hokage
Midnight

What would you do if...? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...?   What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 09:51

I would run into the bunker in our basement and on the way warn everyone that the Russians finally fired a motherf***ing EMP. Btw, Finland is Russia's neighbor and one of its many archenemies xD atleast kinda.

Q: What if your favorite show on TV was interrupted by an emergency news flash telling that the third world war has begun?
Back to top Go down
http://newage.narutorpg.org
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...?   What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 10:37

I would sigh, and hope that the Gundams don't destroy most of the world.

Q: what would you do if suddenly, you wanted to have a chopped liver ice cream cone, only to find that your hand has become a tentacle gunk?
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Hokage
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...?   What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th May 2010, 11:07

I would pass out from the shock and when I woke up, I probably wouldn't remember the damn (yucky) ice cream.

Q: What about if you were sitting in a bus and the cutest cat ever jumped on your lap? :3
Back to top Go down
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...?   What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th May 2010, 06:17

I would pet it, and love it, and keep it forever. Who knows : it might be a nekomata in disguise X3

Q: What would you do if a bunch of people ended up at your doorstep, and claimed to be your clones?
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Misora
Konoha Genin
Kaoru Misora

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...?   What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th May 2010, 07:08

I would tell my brother to get the gun (Wouldn't actually shoot, only threaten... living in the country, pples we don't know very seldom come to our door), and then ask them what they did in life and how it turned out... of course, if they were younger than me I wouldn't believe them for a moment and would probably toss those brats outside. IF it turned out they really were my clones, I would wonder why in the world someone would want there to be more than one of me!!!

Q: What would you do if suddenly you became one of the role playing characters you just created, and you were in the timeline of this website (No Tsunade, though), and you could see that the rest of us were also here as our characters!!!?
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Hokage
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...?   What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th May 2010, 07:31

Teehee... Hokage powah... Ice cream, please! Well, currently there's my assistant, a dastardly missing-nin and a genin. So, I would boss the assistant and genin around and mutter about how stupid the missing-nin is.

Q: If you could have one ninja specialty (irl), what would it be?
Back to top Go down
~ßµßßlê~ħ§å§ïñ~
Konoha Jounin
~ßµßßlê~ħ§å§ïñ~

Location : Hell im living with some Crazy old people that hate electricity!!!

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...?   What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime31st May 2010, 15:12

A: lol i want to walk on water.....people would friggin love me!!!!

Q: If a man walked up to you and said "You got a pretty mouth" what would you do?
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Misora
Konoha Genin
Kaoru Misora

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...?   What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime31st May 2010, 18:10

A: I would say, 'Thank you, I use it well to, but not as well as my fists.'
Nahhh I'm not a mean person, I'd probably just say 'Huh?' and check the location of people around me I know, just incase. I'd only use the first one if I was by myself.

Q: What would you do if you made a new friend the day before your birthday, and on your birthday they spent ours making the food you hate most without making it, and they worked really hard, then they gave you a big chunk of it on your birthday in front of your parents/birthday guests and expected you to eat it???
Back to top Go down
~ßµßßlê~ħ§å§ïñ~
Konoha Jounin
~ßµßßlê~ħ§å§ïñ~

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...?   What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime31st May 2010, 18:21

A: I would grab the chunk and shove it in my "Friends" mouth....than eat my Cake!!!!

Q" What if you were walking and you suddenley saw Sasuke (IRL) (but he was using the Mangekyou Sharingan....
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Misora
Konoha Genin
Kaoru Misora

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...?   What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime31st May 2010, 19:05

WARNING: Minor rant on penguins.
A: Uh I would avoid his eyes if possible, gawk, and (If he stops using that annoying sharingan ever, and up to that point I'd follow him) try to ask him questions, see how much he knows about this world and, well, if he got transported here despite his abilities he's gonna be in a lot of trouble with the FBI, Secret Service, and all those other guys, and they'll catch him if they find out about him and they'll experiment on him! I'd try to convince him that I can hide him until we can transport him back to his own world (Because we sure as ever don't want him staying here!!!) but it probably wouldn't work because his head is about the size of an elephant and his listening skills are about as good as Naruto's thinking skills, and his ego/cockiness go about as high as the Eiffel Tower. Anyway, I'd take a picture and send it to a cosplay website, and laugh as well because I think his hair would look really funny IRL (IN Real Life). *Snicker* really funny! Doesn't he just remind you of a penguin? Think about it... take away his two bangs... paint him black and white... and vualla! You've got a penguin! His hair spikes so funny.

SO now that I'm done ranting on about how Sasuke resembles a penguin...
Q: What would you do if YOU got transported to the Naruto world, then were given the choice to either stay there as a strong Ninja but have the graphics turn to real life (I.E. blood and death would be real and yucky), or go back to your own world and have a kekke genkai but have to work hard to learn it?
Back to top Go down
~ßµßßlê~ħ§å§ïñ~
Konoha Jounin
~ßµßßlê~ħ§å§ïñ~

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...?   What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime31st May 2010, 21:23

A: oooo your good....umm i would probably stay, and train AS HARD AS I CAN. than i would try to survive in the ninja world.

Q:What if you were asked to give a speech at a presidential election?
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Misora
Konoha Genin
Kaoru Misora

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...?   What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st June 2010, 06:32

A: Uh I probably wouldn't because I would die of nervousness but if my parents HELPED me write it (My dad is really good at that stuff) then I guess it would be an honor! I would definitely speak about what my country needs most!

Q: What would you do if Midnight asked you to be the Kage of all of the other four great villages, and he expected you to make ALL the Kage's with perfect personalities and powerful abilities???
And if you did what if he ATTACKED one of them??
Back to top Go down
ChaChaCrazy

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...?   What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st June 2010, 07:16

A: I would try, but than i would leave them for someone to use....like an adopt a character....

Q: What if i punched you?
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Misora
Konoha Genin
Kaoru Misora

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...?   What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st June 2010, 07:33

A: Uh, I would attempt to block it. If it seemed like a real punch I would ask you why u did, and be sad, and probably not like you, and hide behind Rak. But I wouldn't punch you back, not unless you continued attacking. Still, considering the fact that I don't know you, it would be like a stranger punching me, and in truth I'd probably scream and smack you. Self defense Laughing

Q: What if scientists announced that they discovered a beautiful, livable planet and they had selected random people to live there and they announced you as one of them???
Back to top Go down
~ßµßßlê~ħ§å§ïñ~
Konoha Jounin
~ßµßßlê~ħ§å§ïñ~

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...?   What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st June 2010, 07:37

A: I WATCHED A MOVIE ABOUT THAT AND IT DIDNT COME OUT TO WELL....... so i wouldnt go...

Q: What if Midnight announced he was coming to your house, and when he came, he popped into your house, with only underwear on... oh and bunny slippers(no its not a slumber party)
Back to top Go down
Luxas
Konoha Genin
Luxas

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...?   What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th June 2010, 03:54

A:I would shout"KUKA HELKATTI SÄ OOT?"and kick him out of my house.(Kuka helkatti sä oot?It mean on English ho in heck are you.)

Q:What would you do if you would find a bag which is full of money?
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Hokage
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...?   What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th June 2010, 03:58

Look around for the one who dropped it. If I didn't find anyone, I would laugh maniacally, grab the bag and scurry away.

What would you do if you were just walking on a street, and suddenly everyone, EVERYONE, even babies, were pointing shotguns at you?
Back to top Go down
Luxas
Konoha Genin
Luxas

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...?   What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th June 2010, 04:06

A:I would say "Hello everybody.Did I do something wrong?"

Q:What would you do if somebody would come to you and say"Hey,Kiddo do you want to be a writer I can publish your book"
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Hokage
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...?   What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th June 2010, 04:14

At first I would suspect a joke. Later I would get excited =D

What would you do if you were offered the job of a computer-game tester with a great big salary?
Back to top Go down
Luxas
Konoha Genin
Luxas

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...?   What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th June 2010, 04:33

A:I would ask can I be computer game maker.If not I would accept tester job.

Q:What would you do if somebody would steal all computers from your house?
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Hokage
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...?   What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th June 2010, 06:01

I would be sad, try to get something done and then sneak to my neighbor's house to use their computer.

What if you came home from school etc. and you could only see a smoking crater?
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Uchiha
Konoha Jounin

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...?   What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th June 2010, 11:35

Usually when I'm walking home, I have to take a piss so... I would piss my pants.

What would you do if Kishi made a Hentai about Sasuke and Sakura O_O
Back to top Go down
~ßµßßlê~ħ§å§ïñ~
Konoha Jounin
~ßµßßlê~ħ§å§ïñ~

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...?   What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th June 2010, 22:43

*I would not know what to do, just sit there and be shocked!

*What would you do if i raped you in Rp?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...?   What would you do if...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do if...?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto - New Age :: Discussion :: Spam-
Jump to: